I. What is a contract fee discount coupon?
The Contract Fee Discount is a product developed by SuperEx to provide users with a better experience with USDT perpetual contracts and to protect their rights. You can use this credit on SuperEx contract transactions.
II. How to get the contract fee discount coupon?
1. It can be obtained by completed tasks: such as event sign-in, transaction, deposit, etc.;
2. You can get them through special activities: for example, they can be given to users who meet the requirements.
III. Contract fee discount coupon use
Trading fee discounts: After using the coupon, it is automatically deducted according to the trading fee. For example, a user with a 10-USDT discount coupon. If the user needs to pay 20 USDT trading fee for a single transaction, only 10 USDT trading fee is required; multiple accumulative discounts can be made until the coupon is completely used; the trading fee will only be discounted within the validity period of the coupon.
IV. How to use the contract fee discount coupon
1. After you log in to your SuperEx account, you can click [Card & Coupon Center] in the drop-down menu of your personal account on the official website as shown below;
you can also choose to enter [Coupon Center] from the left menu of the APP Account Center; you can also directly use the link below to go to the [Coupon Center]: Coupon Center
In addition, after obtaining the contract trading fee discout coupon, you can use the discount coupon for contract transaction; in the coupon center, click [Go to trade] to use your discount coupons：
2. If you have not yet opened a Futures accountyet, you will be prompted to open a contract account after you click Use Contract Fee Discount Coupon. If you have already opened a Futures account, you can use the contract fee discount coupon to offset the fees incurred in contract transactions after you have successfully used the coupon.
3. Congratulations, you have successfully used the SuperEx contract fee discount coupon! The trading fee you generate in the contract transaction will be deducted within the validity period according to the face value of the discount coupon.
V. Rules for the use of contract fee deduction coupons
1. The contract fee discount coupon can only be used to deduct the Futures trading fees;
2. Each contract fee discount coupon has its own face value, and a single coupon can be used within the time limit; during the event period.It can be used multiple times until the discount coupon is used up.
1. Each contract fee discount coupon has a face value and an expiry date, which can be viewed through the list in the coupon center;
2. The contract fee discount coupon is a futures trading experience product, which cannot be transferred or sold, and can only be used for personal use;
3. Users who use the contract fee discount coupon in their futures transactionswill not be available for rebates during the period of using the coupons. This rule also applies to unlocking ET policy;
4. The final interpretation right of the product belongs to SuperEx.com.
October 24, 2022