Buying cryptocurrency on the SuperExP2P platform requires the following steps:
Step 1: Submit information for KYC verification review, and only after the verification is passed can the cryptocurrency be purchased.
Step 2: You need to set a nickname when applying for P2P transactions for the first time, the nickname must be unique and cannot be changed.
Step 3: Select the preferred merchant to place the order, each merchant has a different maximum price for the payment method.
Step 4: Enter the amount or quantity of the order.
Step 5: Place the order.
Step 6: Complete payment within the time limit of the order.
Step 7: Confirm that payment has been made and wait for the seller's release.
Step 8: The seller releases the order and the transaction is completed.
Points of Attention:
1. The order cannot be lower than the minimum order amount set in the merchant;
2. The order cannot be higher than the maximum order amount set in the merchant;
3. The order can not exceed the limit;
1. The order cannot be placed for more than 45 seconds.
2. Users cannot make more than 2 orders at the same time.