SuperEx is about to open a new round of Futures trading competition, during which users will be rewarded for completing the corresponding trading or deposit tasks, with a total prize of over 10,000 USDT!
Details of the event are as follows:
Event period: April 21, 16:00 - May 4, 15:59 (UTC)
*Only registered users have a chance to win $10,000 prize pool!
I. Futures trading competition:Each user can win up to 100 USDT!
During the event, if you trade Futures and meet the corresponding ranking trading volume, you will be ranked according to your cumulative contract trading volume during the event period to get the reward:
|Total Futures Trading Volume||Rewards||Number of Rewards|
|＞4,500,000 USDT||100 USDT per user||100 copies|
|＞2,500,000 USDT||50 USDT per user||100 copies|
|＞500,000 USDT||8 USDT per user||100 copies|
-After reaching the corresponding cumulative contract trading volume, ranking will be done according to the trading volume and rewards will be distributed according to the ranking.
II. Deposit USDT and get cash rewards!
During the campaign period, users who deposit USDT and the net deposit amount (i.e. deposit minus withdrawal amount) is greater than 1000 USDT can get cash rewards according to the net deposit amount of USDT, the number of rewards is limited, and the rewards will be issued according to the ranking of the corresponding deposit volume ranking. The rules are as follows:
|USDT Net Deposit||Rewards||Number of Rewards|
|X≥1000 USDT||20 USDT||10 copies|
1. The event rewards will be issued to the account within 7 working days after the end of the event; only registered users to participate;
2. Within the event period, participating users must meet the corresponding conditions;
3. All participating users comply with the SuperEx Terms of Service by default, and will be immediately disqualified from the event if violations are found;
4. SuperEx reserves the right to modify the terms of this event without prior notice to the user;
5. SuperEx will disqualify non-compliant users from participating in the event and deactivate the use of the relevant SuperEx account;
6. SuperEx reserves the right of final interpretation of this event.
April 21, 2023