For the newly listed BONK/USDT trading pair, SuperEx will launch a new round of trading and deposit events. During the event, if you meet the corresponding trading and deposit requirements, you will have the opportunity to win rewards.
The details of the event are as follows:
Event time: 16:00, May 22 - 15:59, May 30 (UTC)
I. Trade BONK and get up to $150 worth of BONK
During the event period, users who trade BONK/USDT trading pair and reach the total trading volume of 2,000 USDT or more will be ranked according to their total trading volume during the event period, and the rewards will be the equivalent BONK currency reward. The reward rules are as follows:
|Total Trading Volume Requirement
|$150 BONK for each winner
|$65 BONK for each winner
|$10 BONK for each winner
If the total trading volume requirement of the corresponding ranking is reached, the ranking will be made according to the total trading volume, and the rewards will be distributed according to the ranking.
II. Deposit BONK and get VIP level upgrade
During the campaign period, users who successfully deposit BONK on the SuperEx platform will be rewarded with a VIP level upgrade based on the deposit amount. The number of rewards is limited and rewards will be given to the top 20 users according to the ranking of the deposit amount. The rules are as follows:
|VIP level expiration
|Number of Rewards
VIP membership level advantage: when trading on the SuperEx platform, you can get a certain amount of discount on your trading fees and have the opportunity to participate in the subsequent IEO project subscription events.
1. Event rewards will be issued within 7 working days after the end of the event;
2. During the event period, participating users must meet the corresponding deposit/transaction requirements;
3. All participating users comply with the SuperEx Terms of Service by default, and will be immediately disqualified from the event if violations are found;
4. SuperEx reserves the right to modify the terms of this event without prior notice to the user;
5. SuperEx will disqualify non-compliant users from participating in the event and deactivate the use of the relevant SuperEx account;
6. SuperEx reserves the right of final interpretation of this event.
May 22, 2023