SuperEx is about to open a new round of contract competitions, this event has lowered the trading requirements and increased the event bonus, the total reward pool is over 10000 USDT!
Details of the event are as follows:
Event period: May 31, 16:00 - June 14, 15:59 (UTC)
>> Click on the banner to register for the event (only registered users can enjoy the bonus)
1. Futures trading competition: single user can get up to 300 USDT reward!
During the campaign period, if you trade Futures and meet the corresponding trading volume ranking requirement, you will be ranked for rewards based on your total Futures trading volume during the campaign period, with the following reward rules:
|Ranking||Total Trading Volume Requirement||Rewards|
|1st - 10th||More than 4,500,000 USDT||300 USDT for a single user|
|11th - 20th||More than 2,000,000 USDT||150 USDT for a single user|
|21st - 100th||More than 550,000 USDT||Winners will share $5000 reward according to the proportion of trade volume|
-After reaching the corresponding total Futures trading requirement, ranking will be done according to the trading volume and rewards will be distributed according to the ranking.
2. Deposit USDT and get cash rewards
During the campaign period, users who deposit USDT and the net deposit amount (i.e. deposit minus withdrawal amount) is greater than 2500 USDT can get cash rewards according to the net deposit amount of USDT, the number of rewards is limited, and the rewards will be issued according to the ranking of the corresponding ranking of the deposit volume. The rules are as follows:
|Ranking||USDT Net Deposit Amount||Event Rewards|
|1st - 10th||10000 USDT or more||50 USDT for a single user|
|11th - 20th||2500 USDT or more||10 USDT for a single user|
1. The event rewards will be issued to the account within 7 working days after the end of the event; only registered users can participate;
2. During the event period, participating users must meet the corresponding requirements;
3. All participating users comply with the SuperEx Terms of Service by default, and will be immediately disqualified from the event if violations are found;
4. SuperEx reserves the right to modify the terms of this event without prior notice to the user;
5. SuperEx will disqualify non-compliant users from participating in the event and deactivate the use of the relevant SuperEx account;
6. SuperEx reserves the right of final interpretation of this event.
May 29, 2023