In order to reward users' enthusiasm for trading, SuperEx will carry out the second round of MEME Zone Trading Competetion. During the event, users will be rewarded for their participation in the trading of designated cryptocurrencies based on the trading volume during the event.
>>Click the event banner on the official website to register for the event with one click
(Only registered users can receive rewards)
Details of the event are as follows:
Event time: July 12, 16:00 - July 25, 15:59 (UTC)
Active currencies: PEPE2, DOGE2, SHIB2
I. Spot Trading Competition to share $3,000 bonus!
During the event period, users will trade the above specified currencies, ranked according to the cumulative trading volume, and get the corresponding rewards according to the percentage of trading volume after entering the ranking.
Specific reward rules are as follows:
|Total Trading Volume||Ranking||Rewards|
|X≥50,000 USDT||1-10||Split $1,500 according to the percentage of transaction volume|
|X≥10,000 USDT||11-20||Split $1,000 according to the percentage of transaction volume|
|X≥2000 USDT||21-50||Split $500 according to the percentage of transaction volume|
*After reaching the threshold of the corresponding total trading volume, the ranking will be done according to the transaction volume, and after entering the ranking, the corresponding bonus will be shared according to the proportion of the transaction volume.
II. Deposit USDT and get cash rewards!
During the event period, deposit USDT and the net deposit amount is more than 800 USDT, according to the ranking of the deposit amount, the top 20 people will be issued 10 USDT reward each; Deposit USDT with the net deposit amount of more than 1,500 USDT, according to the ranking of the deposit amount, the top 10 people will be issued 20 USDT reward each.
1. Event rewards will be issued within 7 days after the end of the event; only registered users can participate;
2. The event is only available to users who have participated in the trading pairs under the rules of this event;
3. All participating users comply with SuperEx's Terms of Service by default, and any violations found will immediately stop their eligibility for the event;
4. SuperEx reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of the event without prior notice to users;
5. SuperEx will disqualify non-compliant users from participating in the event and deactivate the use of the relevant SuperEx account;
6. SuperEx reserves the right of final interpretation of this event.
July 12, 2023