SuperEx Round 2 Futures Insurance Fund is coming, SuperEx hereby opens a risk protection pool of 30,000 USDT, where we will cover your possible losses during the campaign and compensate you to minimize your risk loss!
>>Click on the event banner on the official website to register for the event with one click (only registered users can receive compensation)
Event time: Aug 21, 10:00- Sep 1 ,10:00（UTC）
During the event period, if users trade Futures on the SuperEx platform and experience losses during the event period (including losses caused by forced liquidation and manual liquidation), SuperEx will compensate users with a corresponding proportion of the loss amount, and the compensation ratio will be based on the Futures trading volume rank, the maximum payout is up to 500 USDT, and the risk protection fund pool is 30,000 USDT. First come, first served until the whole prize pool is divided.
The payout ratio is as follows:
|Futures trading volume during the event (X)||Single compensation ratio|
|300,000 ≥ X ＞150,000||20%|
|150,000 ≥ X ≥ 75,000||
|75,000 ＞ X||
1. Users need to click on the event banner to register for the above events, and users who have not registered will not be able to get compensation.
2. The maximum compensation for the event does not exceed 500 USDT, and the platform will not compensate for the part that exceeds the loss.
3. Compensation for valid orders needs to be made during the event period, and orders made before or after the event time will be invalid.
4. During the event, users can trade any Futures trading pair.
1. The amount of compensation protection will be issued to the account within 7 working days after the end of the event .
2. This campaign is open to all platform users .
3. SuperEx reserves the right to modify the terms of this campaign without prior notice to users.
4. SuperEx will disqualify non-compliant users from participating in the campaign and deactivate the use of the relevant SuperEx account.
5. SuperEx reserves the right of final interpretation of this event.
Aug 21, 2023