1. Financial management
1.1 If you participate in SuperEx’s financial management products, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted all the terms and conditions in the financial management terms, and you acknowledge and agree that you will be bound by and abide by the financial management terms. If you do not understand or accept all of these Terms, please do not participate.
1.2 You can earn financial income by providing financial management services to you through SuperEx.
How to participate in financial products
2.1 When you provide digital assets to SuperEx for participating in financial products, SuperEx will prompt you to agree to some or all of the following terms:
2.1.1 Financial management rate of return;
2.1.2 The number of financial assets you will subscribe for;
2.1.3 The digital currency you will subscribe for;
2.1.4 Whether the income from financial management is current financial management or regular financial management;
2.1.5 If you subscribe for regular financial management, determine the financial management period and interest rate;
2.2 SuperEx may set the minimum amount of financial assets required for financial products or any applicable subscription limits.
Current financial management
3.1 For current financial management:
3.1.1 Financial management income includes basic income and reward income, among which:
220.127.116.11 Basic income refers to financial income that meets the following conditions:
18.104.22.168.1 From the moment you subscribe, the basic interest rate will be calculated;
22.214.171.124.2 The interest accrual time for demand deposits needs to be calculated at the minute level starting from T+1, and interest is accrued once every minute on the hour;
126.96.36.199.3 Interest will be distributed to the financial-interest-capable account in your financial account on the hour every hour;
188.8.131.52.4 Interest is provided in the same digital currency as your financial assets, unless otherwise stated;
184.108.40.206.5 Decimals are rounded down, and the specific number of digits varies depending on the digital currency.
220.127.116.11 Reward income refers to financial management rewards that meet the following conditions:
18.104.22.168.1 The reward income comes from the revenue calculated based on the actual funds of the platform, and the calculation amount of reward income fluctuates;
22.214.171.124.2 Starting from T+1 minute after your subscription, calculation starts from the current account balance, and the balance within the specified reward limit begins to accumulate reward interest.
126.96.36.199.3 The bonus interest will be distributed to your "Finance-Available Interest" account on the hour T+1.
188.8.131.52.4 The calculation will be made with reference to the bonus interest rate at the time when the interest is calculated, and the calculation period is 1 minute;
184.108.40.206.5 Bonus interest is provided in the same digital currency as your financial assets, unless otherwise stated;
220.127.116.11.6 Decimals are rounded down, and the specific number of digits varies depending on the digital currency.
3.1.2 Basic interest rate:
18.104.22.168 May vary from minute to minute;
22.214.171.124 If changed, it will apply from the next full minute and all subsequent minutes until updated.
3.1.3 Reward interest rate:
126.96.36.199 May vary from minute to minute;
188.8.131.52 Only applies if you meet or comply with any applicable award criteria or award terms;
184.108.40.206 If changed, the new bonus interest rate plan will apply from the time and date specified by SuperEx. If no time is specified, it will be based on 00:00 (UTC+8, Singapore time zone) on the day SuperEx announces that the change will take effect on the platform.
220.127.116.11 You can apply at any time;
18.104.22.168 In the current period you choose to redeem (the period is 1 minute), the bonus interest will not be accumulated or distributed to your spot account.
22.214.171.124 If you only choose to redeem part of the current assets, you will not earn current rewards for the current assets you choose to redeem;
126.96.36.199 Your current assets will be returned to your spot account within 5 minutes;
188.8.131.52 Before your current assets are returned to your Spot account, interest on the withdrawn assets will stop accruing interest;
184.108.40.206 Under certain circumstances, including but not limited to severe market fluctuations, network delays, other SuperEx users issuing a large number of redemption instructions at the same time, or any other unexpected events, it means that your redemption may be delayed.
220.127.116.11 SuperEx may specify a maximum number of demand assets redeemable per day.
Current Financial Management: Example
The amount, basic interest rate, and bonus interest rate in the case are all hypothetical interest rates. Please pay attention to the actual display of financial products for the real interest rate.
- Assume that the basic interest rate is 0.01%/minute, the bonus interest rate is 0.008%/minute, and the bonus interest calculation amount is 500 USDT. Please note that the actual operation is annual interest rate. For ease of understanding, it is converted into minute interest rate expression.
- Assume that user Jack has 1,000 USDT available in his spot account in the initial state.
- Jack subscribed for current financial management at 05:29:10, and the subscription amount was 1,000 USDT. At this time, the available USDT balance in Jack's spot account was 0 pieces, and the balance in his current account was 1,000 USDT.
- 05:30:00, the first interest calculation cycle ends, the principal is 1000 USDT, the interest calculation interest is the basic interest: (1000U*0.01%=0.1 USDT) + (reward interest 500U*0.008%=0.04) = 0.14 USDT, calculated If the interest time is less than 1 minute, it will be calculated as 1 minute.
- If Jack chooses to redeem current assets after the end of the first interest calculation cycle, then 1000U will be withdrawn to the spot account in real time, and the interest will be distributed to the "Finance - Available Interest" account on the hour of T+1, and from 05:30: Interest accrual will stop starting from 00.
- If Jack does not choose to redeem, at 05:31:00, the second interest accrual cycle ends, the principal is 1000 USDT, and the interest accrual balance is 0.28 USDT.
- At 05:32:00, the third interest accrual cycle ends, the principal is 1000 USDT, and the interest accrual balance is 0.42 USDT.
- and so on
- Interest is distributed on the hour at 06:00:00, and the balance in Jack's Finance-Available Interest Account changes from 0 to 4.34
- USDT, the calculation process is: 0.14+0.14*30 (minutes) = 4.34 USDT.
- At 06:01:20, Jack deposited 100 USDT into the current deposit again. Due to the change in principal, the interest calculation cycle will also be restarted. At this time, the principal of Jack's current account is 1100 USDT, and the balance - available interest account balance is 4.34 USDT.
- At 06:02:00, the first new interest calculation cycle ends. The principal is 1100 USDT, the basic interest has increased by 0.01 USDT, and the reward interest remains unchanged. The interest for this cycle is: 0.1+0.01+0.04=0.15 USDT.
- At 06:02:20, Jack redeemed 500 USDT of assets in the current account. The assets were credited to the spot account in real time, and the principal of the current account was reduced to 600 USDT.
- At 06:02:20, due to changes in principal, the interest calculation cycle will also be restarted. At this time, the principal of Jack's current account is 600U, the balance-available interest account balance is 4.34 USDT, and the unpaid interest is 0.29 USDT. The calculation formula is: 0.14+0.15=0.29 USDT.
- 06:03:00, the new first interest calculation cycle ends, the principal is 600 USDT, the basic interest is 600*0.01%=0.06 USDT, the reward interest remains unchanged, the interest for this cycle is 0.06+0.04=0.1 USDT, the balance is - available The balance of the interest account is 4.34U, and the unpaid interest is 0.39 USDT.
- At 06:03:20, Jack withdrew the principal of all current accounts, 600 USDT. At this time, during the current interest accrual cycle, the basic interest continues to accrue interest, and the reward interest stops accruing interest. In the next interest calculation cycle, basic interest and bonus interest will stop calculating.
- At 06:03:20, the platform financial account principal does not have sufficient balance, and the arrival of all principal will be delayed, and interest calculation will stop during the delay.
- Note: The principal balance used when calculating interest is different from the user's financial-deposit principal balance. Once the user makes a redemption application, the principal balance for interest calculation is immediately reduced; however, the financial-deposit principal is reduced when the platform transfers the user's principal to its spot account; the time when the principal arrives is related to the platform's financial account It depends on whether the principal is sufficient. If the principal is sufficient, the deposit will be received immediately. If the principal is insufficient, the deposit will be delayed until the principal is sufficient;
- At 06:04:00, the second interest calculation cycle ends. At this time, the principal of Jack's current account is 600U, the basic interest rate income is 0.06 USDT, and the reward income is 0. At this time, the balance-available interest account balance is 4.34 USDT, which has not been issued. Interest 0.39 USDT+0.06 USDT=0.45 USDT. Interest accrual stopped
- At 06:15:00, the platform financial account has sufficient principal, and 600U is transferred from the financial-deposit principal account to the balance that is available for spot use. The balance of Jack's financial account is "0" and the balance of his spot account is "1100 USDT".
- Interest is distributed on the hour at 07:00:00, and Jack's finance-available interest account balance changes from 4.34U to 4.79 USDT.
- At 07:01:00, Jack transferred 4U from the Finance-Available Interest Account to the spot available status. The current Finance-Available Interest Account balance became 0.79 USDT.
- At 00:00 the next day, under Jack's financial account, the display value of yesterday's income changed from 0 to 4.79 USDT; the display value of accumulated income changed from 0 to 4.79 USDT.
3.2 This example is intended to illustrate how to calculate current financial management income. This example is not intended to represent the performance of specific digital assets or the volatility of specific digital assets or the digital asset market in general. The digital assets used in this example are completely fictitious.
4. Fixed-term finance
4.1 For term finance:
4.1.1 Term finance income:
18.104.22.168 Starting from the next day of your subscription, the calculation starts with the term interest rate. The interest income you can get every day during the duration of the product is as follows: Interest Income - per day = Deposit principal * APR for the corresponding term / 365 days, for a year based on 365 days. The APR is set at different levels for term products with different maturities, the longer the maturity the higher the corresponding APR. You will not receive any regular financial benefits on the first day of subscription;
22.214.171.124 Unless otherwise stated, the proceeds of Term Money will be provided in the same digital currency as your Term Money assets;
126.96.36.199 The calculation will be made with reference to the regular financial management interest rate on the day when the regular financial management interest is calculated;
188.8.131.52 Decimals will be rounded down to the nearest whole number of digits, which varies according to the Digital Currency.
4.1.2 Fixed Term Money Yield:
184.108.40.206 The yield is related to the term of the product and will not change after the subscription, and the APR for the same product issued at different points in time before the subscription will be inconsistent.
220.127.116.11 SuperEx will return the assets of the Term Money to you within 1 hour of the day following the maturity date of the Product;
18.104.22.168 SuperEx has a complete algorithmic model through which it determines whether the conditions for redemption are met.
22.214.171.124 Early redemption cannot be withdrawn once requested.
126.96.36.199 If you redeem your term financial assets early before the maturity date, it will take 5 business days to arrive.
188.8.131.52.1 Early redemption is a unilateral breach of contract by the user. In order to maintain the platform's management of the overall funds and risk hedging, early redemption requires the return of all previous interest.
184.108.40.206.2 In the event of an early redemption, the User authorizes SuperEx to deduct the periodic earnings from your subscription from your Available Interest account, even if such earnings have already been allocated to your Available Interest account.
220.127.116.11 Under certain circumstances, including, but not limited to, severe market volatility, network delays, a large number of simultaneous redemption orders from other SuperEx subscribers, or any other unforeseen event, your redemption may be delayed;
18.104.22.168 SuperEx may specify a maximum number of term financial assets that may be redeemed each day.
5. Fixed Term Banking - Automatic Subscription
5.1 When you set up an automatic subscription to Regular Money, SuperEx may allow you to automatically subscribe to Call Money on the maturity date and use the assets in the previous Regular Money. When you lock the automatic subscription, the proceeds generated in the previous Term Money will not be used.
5.2 You may amend your Locked Automatic Subscription instruction at any time up to 23:59 UTC+8 on the day before the Maturity Date of the previous Term Money.
5.3 SuperEx reserves the right not to execute your Locked-In Auto-Subscription Instructions, which SuperEx may refuse to execute for any reason, including but not limited to the fact that the Subscription Limit for the Term Money has been reached.
6. Changes to the Term Rate
6.1 SuperEx does not guarantee that you will continue to receive interest on your Term Money at the Term Money rate shown at the time of your subscription during the Term Money period. Any statements about the return you may receive at the time of your subscription are estimates only and are not guarantees and are based on the Term Money Rate, which is subject to change.
6.2 Changes to the Term Money Reward Rate will be posted on the SuperEx website from time to time. You must refer to the SuperEx Website on a regular basis. SuperEx will not be liable for any loss arising from or in connection with any change in the Regular Money Reward Rate, whether or not you are aware of the change.
7. Stopping, suspending or canceling your Moneybookers Account and Spot Accounts
7.1 SuperEx may stop, suspend or cancel your access to the Platform, impose restrictions on any SuperEx Account, suspend or cancel your ability to participate in Wealth Management, or delay certain Transactions, if
7.1.1 You fail to provide additional information as requested by SuperEx to verify your identity or the source of funds;
7.1.2 SuperEx is required to do so by a court order to comply with any applicable law (including anti-money laundering or sanctions laws);
7.1.3 SuperEx is required to do so in order to comply with any direction or instruction from a governmental authority or agency;
7.1.4 where SuperEx reasonably determines that any information provided by You to SuperEx is false, untrue, out of date or incomplete;
7.1.5 you fail to provide additional information requested by us in a timely manner as we may reasonably require.
8. Account information and transaction history
8.1 You can view your Account history on the Platform. It is important that you review your Account history carefully and if you become aware of any entries or Transactions that you do not recognize or that you believe to be incorrect, please inform SuperEx as soon as possible and within 14 days of the date your Account history was made available or provided to you.
8.2 We may correct any errors in your account history at any time and reserve the right to cancel or reverse any transaction:
8.2.1 involves or arises from an obvious error (i.e., any obvious or perceptible error, omission or misquote (whether by SuperEx or any third party), including any misquote by any SuperEx representative that takes into account the current market and the current advertised offer, or any error in the information, source, officiality, official results, or pronunciation of the same);
8.2.2 reflect details of transactions that we reasonably believe to be correct or fair.
8.3 Subject to applicable law, we may need to share information about your account and use of the Platform with third parties. You acknowledge and agree that we are entitled to disclose such information.
9. Technical Disclaimer
9.1 From time to time, SuperEx may suspend access to your Money Account, SuperEx Account and/or the SuperEx Services or the Platform may undergo scheduled and emergency maintenance. SuperEx will use reasonable efforts to ensure that transactions on the Platform are processed in a timely manner but SuperEx makes no representations or warranties as to the time it will take to complete the processing, which is dependent on a number of factors that are beyond our control. factors beyond our control.
9.2 While SuperEx uses reasonable efforts to update the information on the Platform, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, express or implied, that the content on the Platform (including information relating to the SuperEx Services) is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
9.3 You are responsible for obtaining the data network access required to use the SuperEx Services. You are responsible for obtaining and updating compatible hardware or equipment necessary to access and use the SuperEx Services, the Platform and any updates thereto SuperEx does not warrant that the SuperEx Services or any part thereof will operate on any particular hardware or equipment. The SuperEx Service may be subject to failures and delays inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications.
10. General terms
10.3 SuperEx will use the details you provide to SuperEx to contact you. This may include contacting you by email, text message or telephone. You must ensure that your contact details are correct and up to date. You must notify us immediately if your contact details change. Otherwise, SuperEx will not be liable if you do not receive messages, notices or other important information from SuperEx.
10.4 SuperEx may send notices by e-mail to your e-mail address. It is your responsibility to ensure that your e-mail address is current and accurate. If notices are sent to your e-mail address, they may be sent and will be deemed received whether or not a delivery failure notice is received.
10.5 You may only give us notices in accordance with SuperEx's instructions, which may change from time to time.
10.6 Any notice, consent or other communication given under these Financial Terms must be in writing, in the English language and signed or otherwise authorized by the party giving it.
10.7 For more information about SuperEx, you may refer to the company and license information on the SuperEx website. If you have any questions about the Financial Terms, please contact SuperEx through the Customer Support team for clarification.
- Applicable law means all relevant or applicable statutes, laws (including common law rules), principles of equity, rules, regulations, regulatory principles and requirements, notices, orders, writs, injunctions, judgments, rules, rulings, directives, bulletins, notices, mandatory codes of conduct, guidelines, practice notes and interpretations of governmental agencies, regulatory or other bodies, or self-regulatory organizations, that are applicable to the offering, receiving, or use of the SuperEx Services or the offering, use, or receipt of any other products or deliverables to which these Terms relate. governmental, regulatory, or other agencies, or self-regulatory organizations that provide, receive, or accept any other products or deliverables in connection with these Terms.
- Earnings Criteria means any criteria that SuperEx requires you to meet in order for you to be entitled to receive Base Earnings or Incentive Earnings.
- Earnings Terms means any terms and conditions applicable to Base Earnings or Reward Earnings, including, but not limited to, interest rate standards, any limitations on the amount of Earnings that will be distributed to you, or the period of time over which Earnings will be calculated.
- Bonus Earnings has the meaning given to it in Section 22.214.171.124.
- Reward Rate means the annual percentage rate at which you earn Reward Tiered Rewards.
- Early Redemption means ending participation in Term Money before the Maturity Date.
- Eligible Wealth Management Currency means a digital currency selected by SuperEx for which SuperEx may allow you to make automatic subscriptions.
- Call Money means a Money Offer that has the features described in Section 3.1.
- Fixed Term Banking Automatic Subscription has the meaning given to it in Clause 5.1.
- Term Banking Interest Frequency means the time or frequency at which financial income is paid into your Available Interest Account.
- Regular Money means a "Money Management" offer that has the characteristics described in clause 4.1.
- Regular Money Period means the agreed period of time during which you must provide Money Assets to SuperEx and not redeem them in order to be entitled to receive Money Proceeds.
- Platform means the digital platform that we or any SuperEx Operator may make available to you for use of the SuperEx Services through the Website, the Mobile Application, the SuperEx API or such other means as the SuperEx Operator may prescribe from time to time.
- Settlement Date means the last day of the Term Financial Period.
- Base Earnings has the meaning given in Section 126.96.36.199.
- Base Rate means the rate per annum at which you earn Base Returns.
- Redemption means the end of participation in the Wealth Management Activity.
- Wealth Management Account means the SuperEx Account in which the Wealth Management Assets are recorded.
- Wealth Management Assets means the digital assets that you use to subscribe.
- Wealth Management Earnings means the digital assets distributed to you as consideration for the Wealth Management Assets you provide to SuperEx.
- Wealth Management Interest Rate means the annualized rate at which you earn Wealth Management Income.
- Wealth Management Offer means an offer by SuperEx to pay you interest on your Wealth Management in return for providing the Wealth Management Assets to SuperEx in accordance with the Wealth Management Terms.
- Money Management Terms means these terms and conditions.
- Spot Account means your SuperEx account used for spot trading.
- Subscription means a financial product.
- Subscription Limit means the maximum amount of Wealth Management Assets, or the amount of any other matter that SuperEx may determine from time to time in its sole discretion, that may be used to limit your ability to subscribe for Wealth Management Products.
- Disclaimer: This document may be translated and distributed in different languages. In the event of any inconsistency, misstatement, omission or error in any translated version, the English version shall prevail.