SuperEx has partnered with third-party services AlchemyPay and Mercuryo to offer SuperEx platform users a third-party quick crypto purchase service.
1. Currently only available on the Web version. The App version will be updated and launched subsequently.
2. Currently supports various payment methods including VISA, Mastercard, Apple Pay, Google Pay, etc.
3. Supported cryptocurrencies include major coins like BTC, ETH, USDT, LTC, USDC, XRP, BCH, CRV, TRX, etc.
4. SuperEx does not charge any fees for the third-party quick crypto purchase service. You only need to pay fees to the third-party service provider and on-chain transfer fees.
5. Supports more than 30 fiat currencies, including but not limited to USD, EUR, and KRW.
For more details: How to buy cryptocurrency on SuperEx using third-party platforms
If users encounter any issues while accessing or using AlchemyPay or Mercuryo services, please click on the corresponding service provider's customer service for resolution:
Risk Reminder: Digital assets are innovative investment products with significant price fluctuations. Users should rationally assess their investment capabilities and make careful investment decisions.
September 18, 2023