SuperEx is going to launch an exclusive SATS Spot trading campaign, during which users will have a chance to get rewards for trading and depositing.
Details of the event are as follows:
Event time: November 17, 10:00 - November 27, 9:59 (UTC)
Event currency: SATS
I. Trade SATS and share the prize pool
During the event period, if users trade the specified coins, and reach a specified total trading volume, according to the user's total trading volume, rankings will be made and users will obtain the corresponding equivalent value of SATS rewards. Specific reward rules are as follows:
|Ranking||Total Trading Volume Requirement (USDT)||Rewards|
|1-3||X≥3,000||$120 per user|
|4-10||X≥1,000||$70 per user|
|11-50||X≥500||$2,000 will be shared based on trading volume ranking|
-After reaching the corresponding total trading volume threshold, the ranking will be based on the transaction volume, and rewards will be distributed based on the ranking.
2. New user rewards with registration gifts
During the event, users who register and make a net deposit of 100 USDT or more can receive SATS worth 5 USDT, limited to 100 people, first come first served.
3. Deposit and get another $1,000 worth of SATS
During the event, users with a net deposit amount > 800 USDT will be ranked according to their net deposit amount. The top 50 users will each receive an equivalent SATS reward worth $20.
1. The rewards for the campaign are equivalent SATS and will be issued within 7 days after the campaign ends;
2. The rewards are only available to users who have signed up and traded the specified trading pairs;
3. All participating users comply with the SuperEx Terms of Service by default and will be immediately disqualified from the campaign if found to be in violation;
4. SuperEx reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this campaign without prior notice to users;
5. SuperEx will disqualify non-compliant users from participating in the event and deactivate the use of the relevant SuperEx account;
6. SuperEx reserves the right of final interpretation of this campaign.
November 17, 2023