- Open the margin leveraged trading panel. The leverage ratio of each cryptocurrency may be different; the margin is used to bear the loss, after the position is closed, if the profit margin is returned, if there is a loss, the remaining part will be refunded.
- Hold positions in Cross, Isoated and Split modes.
- Entrusted transactions at market price are executed at the current market counter party price.
- Trading hours: 7*24 hours.
- Trading fee: In SuperEx perpetual contract trading, in order to encourage beginners as well as experienced traders to provide market liquidity, as a beginner user, the fee standards are: Maker 0.02%, Taker 0.06%.
- Take profit, when the floating profit and loss of a position order reaches the set amount, the system will automatically close the position. Different currencies have different default take profit. Please refer to the actual order for details.
- Liquidation. When the margin rate is less than 0%, the position will trigger the system to liquidate. Please pay attention to the liquidation price of each position.
- If there is any surplus after liquidation, it will be entered into the risk margin account; if the margin is insufficient to cover the loss after the liquidation, the funds in the risk margin account will be used to make up for the loss.
- When a user's unilateral position exceeds the maximum position limit, the user's opening position in this direction is limited.
- When the one-way net position of the currency exceeds the maximum limit, all users are restricted from opening positions in this direction.
In the SuperEx contract trading, users can enable “Hedge Mode” to hold positions in both long and short directions at the same time, and support the independence of long and short direction leverage. In each contract, all long positions are combined and all short positions are combined. When holding long and short hedge positions, the hedge positions need to occupy the corresponding margin according to the risk limit level.
For example, in the BTC/USDT perpetual contract, users can open a long position of 25x and a short position of 50x at the same time.
- IsolatedandCross Margin Modes
(1) Isolated Margin
The maximum loss of Isolated position is the initial margin and margin call for the position used by Isolated position. If a position encounters liquidation, the user will only lose the position margin of each position, and the available balance of the account will not be added.
Users can manually add margin to open Isolated position to optimize the liquidation price. After the position is called for margin, if the user adjusts the leverage, the previous margin call will be reset.
(2) Cross Margin
Cross margin will include the initial cross margin and the available position of the cross position. Using the cross margin mode, user's available loss under the cross position will not be used as the margin of other cross positions. Currently, it supports the adjustment of the held positions from isolated margin to cross margin and the adjustment of cross margin to isolated margin is not supported temporarily.
(3) Split Margin
Transfer a certain amount of margin to the corresponding account. When using the split position mode, the available losses will no longer be used as margin. In the split position mode, adjustments to other position modes are not supported if there are positions held. The maximum loss in this mode is the transaction for all assets, and other transactions will not affect the assets.
- 3. Modifying leverage
At present, users are not supported to modify different leverage multipliers in both directions of long and short positions. It is not possible to modify any leverage under the leverage multiplier of isolated position, nor to modify from isolated position to a cross position; It should be noted that when there is a position, switching to other position modes is not supported.