- Why can't I enter the amount to buy/sell?
Please make sure that you have a sufficient amount in your account. If the amount is insufficient, you will not be able to proceed with the transaction.
- Where can I view my transaction history?
Your transaction record can be seen in your "Order"-"Spot Order"-"Transaction History".
- Why can't I see all my transaction history?
At present, you can only see your transaction records for the past one month in your account. If you need to inquire more transaction records, please apply through online customer service, and we will send it to your registered email address in about 3 working days.
- Why is my transaction record different from my order record?
Transaction is usually divided into multiple transactions. Please check the total quantity, which should be the same as your order quantity.
- Is there a way to place market orders for spot trading?
At present, we have market price pending orders for cryptocurrency transactions.
- How should I add my frequently used trading pairs to favourites?
You can search for the token you want in the search bar on the right, and click on the "☆" next to it to add to your favorites.
- How can I check the introduction of this project?
On the web page, you can click on the "Introduction" under the trading pair on the left side of the page, and on the mobile phone, you can click on the trading pair to view the introduction in the "Introduction" on the drop-down page.
8.How to choose an average on the web?
You can click the "Indicator" button in the market trading interface to select.
- How to set the night mode on the mobile App interface?
You can click on the person's avatar in the upper left corner to enter the "My" interface and turn on the night mode next to the "⚙" button.
- Can the exchange set red up and green down?
You can set red up and green down on the web page, just click the "⚙" button on the trading interface to set it.
For more questions, please consult SuperEx online customer service.