1.Why hasn’t my deposit arrived?
Transferring cryptocurrency to SuperEx involves three steps:
- Withdrawal from the external platform
- Blockchain network confirmation
- SuperEx credits the funds to your account
If the transfer status from the transferred platform shows "succeeded" or "completed," the transaction is successfully transferred from the platform to the blockchain. According to the different features of different blockchains, every transfer needs a certain time to be confirmed by the blockchain and sent to the receiving platform. Every blockchain has a different minimum “block confirmations” to process the transfer.
- Transfer BTC needs three block confirmations to complete the transfer.
- After completing the transfer, 12 block confirmations will finally allow the transferred BTC to be withdrawn.
2.How do I check the transaction status on the blockchain?
First, you need to find the [TxID] of the withdrawal order on the withdrawal platform, and then enter the [TxID] in the blockchain explorer of the [cryptocurrency] you deposited. You can view the detailed progress on the blockchain
An example of a "USDT" transfer on the "TRC20" main network:
If the deposit hasn’t arrived, please verify using the steps below:
- Please wait if the blockchain hasn't confirmed the transfer and the blockchain confirmation amount hasn’t completed the minimum amount to transfer the asset. After the blockchain confirmation, SuperEx will credit the deposited assets to your account.
- If the blockchain shows “confirmed” but the deposit hasn't arrived in your account yet, then you can check again to make sure you did not send to the wrong address, wrong blockchain, or did not fill in MEMO after you confirmed that your data is correct, but you haven't received your assets, don't hesitate to get in touch with the SuperEx online customer support, the online support will help to resolve your issues