1. Why hasn’t my withdrawal credited?
Cryptocurrency transfers involve three steps:
- Withdrawal from SuperEx
- Blockchain network confirmation
- The external platform credits the funds
If the status of the withdrawal on SuperEx shows "completed", it means that the transfer has been successfully sent out from SuperEx to the blockchain. The number of "confirmations" required varies from block to block.
BTC deposit requires 3 block confirmations to be credited.
Once it is credited, you can withdraw it after reaching 12 block confirmations.
Sometimes, unpredictable blockchain congestion can occur due to an excessive number of transfers, which can affect the time-frame of transfers. The status of a transfer can be checked in the blockchain explorer using the transfer [TxID].
2. How do I check the transaction status on the blockchain?
Login to SuperEx website and click [Wallet Overview] - [Wallet History]. Find the coin withdrawal record you want to inquire. If the blockchain shows "In progress", please wait patiently until the blockchain is confirmed.
When the withdrawal status becomes "completed", you can copy the [TxID] address and enter [TXID] into the blockchain explorer of the [cryptocurrency] you withdrew. You can check the detailed progress on the blockchain.
If the withdrawal has not been confirmed for a long time, please follow the steps below to check:
- When the blockchain has not confirmed your transaction for a long time, it may be caused by a long delay due to traffic blockchain congestion. Please contact the online customer service, and the customer service will follow up and offer a timely servivce
- When the blockchain shows that it has been confirmed, but the withdrawal funds have not yet arrived, SuperEx has completed the transfer, please contact the receiving platform to solve the problem for you.