ETH will be merged and upgraded when the PoW (Proof of Work) chain reaches Total Terminal Difficulty (TTD) 5875000000000000000000. Currently, the corresponding block height is expected to be 15,537,351, which corresponds to 05:00 (UTC) on September 15, 2022.
Prior to this, SuperEx has announced an announcement to support the ETH merger and upgrade [View Details]. Now let's further explain the issues that many users are more concerned about:
1. Suspend deposit and withdrawal
SuperEx is expected to suspend the deposit and withdrawal of ETH and other ERC20 chain tokens from 15:00 on September 14, 2022 (UTC). If the time is adjusted, a separate announcement will be made. Please handle your recharge and withdrawal operations in advance. After the suspension, you will not be able to deposit or withdraw. The recovery time of deposit and withdrawal will be notified separately.
2. Snapshot time of ETH holdings
September 15, 2022 02:50-03:00 AM (UTC)
Note that this time is not the time of the Ethereum merger. Since the Ethereum merger time cannot be accurately predicted in advance, in order to improve the user experience, Ouyi decided to set the Ethereum merger approaching time as the snapshot time, so that you can do position management and risk control in advance; After the merger, the forked coins will be generated, and the forked coins will be distributed according to this snapshot (Note: ETH purchased after the snapshot is completed will not participate in the airdrop of the forked coins).
Due to the large fluctuations in the market, in order to ensure the accuracy of your snapshot rights, please try to avoid operations such as fund transfers and transactions during the snapshot period. In the end, your account rights and interests are subject to the snapshot.
Please note that users who hold ETH at this time can only obtain the forked coins. If the time is adjusted, a separate announcement will be notified. For more details such as ETH holding account, please refer to the original announcement [View Details].
SuperEx will distribute the forked coins to ETH holders as soon as possible after receiving the forked coins, and will be notified by a separate announcement after the distribution is completed.
1. During the position snapshot, if your ETH deposit has not arrived or is being withdrawn, it will not be counted in the statistics of the position snapshot, please handle the deposit and withdrawal in time;
2. The ETH holdings in the SuperEx contract account will be merged into the spot account, and the net balance of ETH will be calculated;
3. The recovery time of the deposit and withdrawal business will be notified separately after the hard fork is completed and the network is stable;
4. This Ethereum hard fork will take place at block height 15,540,293 of the Ethereum mainnet. The estimated time is for user reference only and may change according to the processing speed of the block;
If you have any questions, please contact online customer service, thank you for your support to SuperEx.com.
Cryptocurrency are innovative investment products with large price fluctuations. Please rationally judge your investment ability and make investment decisions prudently.
September 14, 2022