SuperEx will support the BinaryX (BNX) token swap and redenomination plan.
1. At 2023-02-10 10:00 (UTC), SuperEx Futures will suspend trading for the USDT-Margined BNX Perpetual Contract. Please note that users are allowed to close any existing positions after this time.
2. At 2023-02-16 02:30 (UTC), SuperEx will suspend and delist all existing BNX spot trading pair (i.e., BNX/USDT) and cancel all pending BNX spot trade orders.
Users are strongly advised to update and/or cancel their trading strategies prior to the cessation of strategy trading services to avoid any potential losses.
3. SuperEx will suspend the deposit and withdrawal of BNX tokens at 2:00 on February 16, 2023 (UTC). Note: BNX tokens recharged after that will not be credited, please recharge in advance.
1. SuperEx will recover all old BNX balances, and begin the distribution of new BNX to all eligible users at a ratio of 1 old BNX = 100 new BNX.
2. The follow-up replacement progress and the deposit, withdrawal and trading time of the new contract BNX will be notified separately. Please pay attention to the follow-up announcement on the official website.
3. BinaryX (BNX) (BEP20) smart contract address:
If you have any questions, please contact the SuperEx online customer service or community customer service, thank you for your support to SuperEx.com.
Disclaimer: Crypto assets are innovative investment products with large price fluctuations. Users are requested to rationally judge their investment ability and make investment decisions prudently.
February 10, 2023