Highly rewarding SuperEx affiliate program where you can earn up to 85% commission on every qualifying trade made by your referrals!
The beauty of blockchain and cryptocurrencies is not only the technology that can be used to make the world a better place, but also the opportunity to create wealth for a large number of participants! Come join the SuperEx affiliate program and receive a special bonus for introducing new users to SuperEx, the world's leading cryptocurrency exchange.
What is SuperEx Affiliate Program?
The SuperEx affiliate program allows you to share your unique referral link with users worldwide and earn up to 85% commission (60% commission on spot and 25% commission on futures) on each qualified trade.
Users who sign up for a SuperEx account using your unique referral link will automatically be considered successful referrals. You will earn commissions on every trade you refer - including SuperEx spot and futures trades. Start earning commissions with no maximum cap or time limit - all through the same referral link.
Also, to encourage participants, SuperEx offers two additional benefits in addition to earning up to 85% commission.
An initial 10% discount for your referrals.
SuperEx affiliates can also earn up to 30,000 USDT in bonuses based on fees paid by their referrals within a calendar month.
SuperEx Affiliate Types
You can choose to become a Spot Affiliate, a Futures Affiliate, or both! If you would like to be considered for both Spot and Futures Affiliates, simply select "Both" when asked a question during the application process.
How to join the SuperEx Affiliate Program?
Earn up to 85% in commission fees on every qualified trade from your referrals. Enjoy 60% commission from Spot and up to 25% commission from Futures on SuperEx, you will receive a higher commission fee as the trading fees from your referrals increase.
|Trading Fees from Your Referrals (Futures)||Commission Rate||You receive|
|2,000 USDT||12%||240 USDT|
|5,000 USDT||16%||800 USDT|
|10,000 USDT||20%||2,000 USDT|
|50,000 USDT||25%||12,500 USDT|
In addition to earning up to 85% commission and providing an initial 10% discount to your referrals, SuperEx affiliates can also earn up to a 30,000 USDT bonus based on the fees paid by their referrals over one calendar month.
|Trading Fees from Your Referrals (Futures)||Commission Rate||Bonus||You Earn|
|2,000 USDT||12% - 240 USDT||140 USDT||380 USDT|
|5,000 USDT||16% - 800 USDT||300 USDT||1,100 USDT|
|10,000 USDT||20% - 2,000 USDT||1,000 USDT||3,000 USDT|
|50,000 USDT||25% - 12,500 USDT||5,000 USDT||17,500 USDT|
|500,000 USDT||50% - 250,000 USDT||30,000 USDT||280,000 USDT|
To apply and start earning commissions, visit the SuperEx Affiliate Program page.
How do I start earning commissions?
Step 1: Become a SuperEx Affiliate Member
Submit your application by filling out the form on the SuperEx Affiliate Program page . Your application will be approved once our team has assessed your application and ensured that you meet the criteria.
Step 2: Create and share your referral link
Create and manage your referral links directly from your SuperEx account. You can track the performance of each referral link you share, generate custom referral links for each of your channels, or generate custom referral links for different discounts that you want to share with your community.
Step 3: Sit back, relax and earn commission
When someone signs up for a SuperEx account using your referral link, you can earn up to 85% commission every time they complete a transaction.
SuperEx Affiliate Program Rules
1. SuperEx does not allow any affiliate to solicit existing SuperEx users to create new accounts for the sole purpose of becoming their referrer. If SuperEx determines that an affiliate has manipulated the referral process, the affiliate will be subject to penalties, including but not limited to: spot commission rates will be reduced, eligibility for additional bonuses will be removed, etc.
2. SuperEx does not allow any Affiliate to privately offer any additional referral rebates (sharing referral commissions with invitees). If SuperEx determines that an affiliate has privately offered any referral rebates, that affiliate will be disqualified.
3. If any of the referral violations listed here are found, SuperEx will disqualify the affiliate's account from any referral commissions (all commission rates will be reduced to 0%).
4. If SuperEx determines that an Affiliate has engaged in any damaging and/or defamatory conduct against SuperEx, their Affiliate membership will be terminated and their commission rate will be reduced to 0%. SuperEx reserves the right to reclaim all referral commissions that have been allocated to Affiliates. This includes, but is not limited to, the following situations.
Members posting inaccurate SuperEx-related information or negative comments about SuperEx on social media.
Affiliates directing users to make claims against SuperEx.
Members using misleading terms to endorse themselves, especially in relation to SuperEx, including but not limited to the terms "partnership", "collaboration", "affiliation", etc.
5. SuperEx reserves the right to disqualify users from participating in affiliate network marketing programs and to withdraw any commissions from users who engage in dishonest or abusive activities to earn commissions. This includes bulk account registration for additional rewards, use of phishing sites containing referral links, posting referral links as advertisements on search engines, and any other activity that may be deemed illegal, fraudulent, or harmful.
6. SuperEx reserves the right to cancel or modify the affiliate program or program rules at any time at its sole discretion.
8. SuperEx may, in its sole discretion, determine whether an affiliate is entitled to earn any commissions and reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions from time to time. If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service.
9. If the system detects that a user has deleted an existing account in order to create a new account in order to benefit from the referral program, SuperEx reserves the right to terminate all referral commissions earned by that user.