Dear Users of Wallet Terms of Service:
Thank you for choosing Super wallet service. "SuperEx Super wallet Service Agreement" (hereinafter referred to as "this agreement"), this agreement has the legal effect of a contract between you and our company. In this agreement: (1) "we" and "our" refer to the company, and "our" shall be interpreted accordingly; and (2) "you" shall refer to the user, and "your" shall be interpreted accordingly. You and the company are individually referred to as "one party" and collectively referred to as "both parties".
The company hereby reminds you that you are using our SuperEx Super wallet mobile application (hereinafter referred to as "SuperEx Super wallet" or "the software". SuperEx Super wallet can be downloaded on various mobile application platforms, including but not limited to Google Play and Apple App Store). Please carefully read this agreement and the related agreements mentioned later, especially the clauses in bold form such as "exemption and limitation of liability" in this agreement, to ensure that you fully understand the provisions of this agreement. and take risks into account.
- Regarding the confirmation and acceptance of this agreement
You understand that this agreement and related agreements apply to the SuperEx Super wallet, a decentralized application independently developed and owned by our company.
If you use the SuperEx Super wallet service and create a wallet or import a wallet, you are deemed to have fully read and accepted all the terms of this agreement. This agreement will take effect immediately and is binding on both parties. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, you should immediately stop using the SuperEx Super wallet.
When accessing or using SuperEx Super wallet, you agree to:
(1) Accept the constraints of the latest version of this agreement (no change or modification);
(2) In your applicable jurisdiction, you have reached the legal age to use SuperEx Super wallet, and can bear binding legal or monetary obligations arising from using SuperEx Super wallet;
(3) You are not an excluded person (as defined in this agreement).
This agreement can be updated by the company at any time. Once the modified agreement is published on the SuperEx Super wallet, it will take effect immediately and without further notice. After the company announces the revised terms of the agreement, if you do not accept the revised terms, please stop using the SuperEx Super wallet immediately, and your continued use of the SuperEx Super wallet will be deemed to have accepted the revised agreement.
SuperEx Super wallet: Refers to the digital wallet developed by the company based on the blockchain, including other auxiliary tools developed to facilitate the use of the blockchain system by users:
(1) A person other than a natural person who has the legal and conscious ability to enter into this agreement; or
(2) Due to this agreement, laws, regulatory requirements or the provisions of the jurisdiction applicable to the user, any form or channel (in whole or in part) is prohibited, restricted, unauthorized or unqualified to use the service (as stated in this agreement) users.
Identity: Refers to the digital identification generated based on your public and private key pair.
Beginner's Guide: Refers to the SuperEx Super wallet operation guide provided by our company before you use the SuperEx Super wallet (and in the future) to help you understand the basics of blockchain.
Create or import wallet: refers to the process of using SuperEx Super wallet to create or import wallet after you accept this agreement.
Wallet password: refers to the password determined by you during the process of creating the SuperEx Super wallet. This password will be used to encrypt and protect your private key. SuperEx Super wallet is a decentralized application. The wallet password is not stored on the company's server. Once you lose or forget the wallet password, you cannot retrieve it.
Information reminder: The content of the information reminder involved in the SuperEx Super wallet software operating interface, it is recommended that users follow the relevant steps.
Information reminder: The content of the information reminder involved in the SuperEx Super wallet software operating interface, it is recommended that users follow the relevant steps.
Specific users: refer to users who are required to cooperate with the company in fulfilling the obligations of personal information disclosure in accordance with the laws, regulations and policies of Malta and other countries.
Private key: It is composed of 256-bit random characters and is the core of digital tokens owned and used by users.
Public key: Generated by one-way derivation of the private key with the help of cryptographic principles, and used to generate the blockchain digital wallet address. The digital wallet address is the public receiving address.
Mnemonic words: It complies with the blockchain BIP39 industry standard and consists of 12 (or 15/18/21/24) ordered words generated by random calculation. It is an easy-to-record form of the private key, which is convenient for users to backup and keep.
Digital tokens: refers to the types of digital tokens currently supported by the SuperEx Super wallet, including but not limited to ETH, TRX, ETC, etc.
Message center: Refers to the inbox where users can receive information or notifications from our company.
- SuperEx Super wallet service (collectively referred to as the "service")
Create and import wallets. For the digital tokens supported by the SuperEx Super wallet, you can use the SuperEx Super wallet to generate a new wallet or import compatible wallets generated by other wallet tools of the relevant blockchain system, and you can manage multiple wallets at the same time.
Transfer and receive payments. You can use the transfer and collection functions of SuperEx Super wallet to manage digital tokens, that is, use private keys for electronic signatures and modify related blockchain accounts. Transfer refers to the transfer operation by the payer using the ENS function variable name or the blockchain address of the payee. This "transfer" behavior involves the effective record of the transaction in the distributed ledger of the relevant blockchain system (instead of actual delivery or transfer of digital tokens on SuperEx Super wallet).
Wallet management. You can manage the created and imported wallets through the wallet management function, such as viewing, backing up mnemonic words, and deleting wallets.
Asset management. You can add, keep or remove the digital tokens supported by the SuperEx Super wallet from the SuperEx Super wallet interface.
Transaction record. We will copy all or part of your transaction records through the blockchain system. However, users should refer to the latest transaction records of the blockchain system as the standard.
Other services that the company deems necessary to provide.
When users accept the above-mentioned services provided by the company, they understand and accept:
Adhering to the decentralized characteristics of the blockchain and in order to protect the security of your digital tokens, the company provides decentralized services, which are greatly different from banking financial institutions. Users understand and accept that the company does not assume the following responsibilities:
(1) Store the user's wallet password (that is, the password set when the user creates/imports the wallet), private key, and mnemonics;
(2) Retrieve the user's wallet password, private key, and mnemonic words;
(3) Freeze the wallet;
(4) Report the loss of wallet;
(5) Recover wallet;
(6) Transaction rollback;
You shall be responsible for keeping the mobile device containing the SuperEx Super wallet, backing up the SuperEx Super wallet, backing up the wallet password, mnemonics, and private key. If you lose your mobile device, delete and not back up your SuperEx Super wallet, delete and not back up your wallet, your wallet is stolen or forget your wallet password, private key, mnemonics, our company will not be able to restore your wallet or retrieve your wallet password, private key or mnemonics; If the user makes a mistake during the transaction (such as inputting the wrong transfer address, inputting the wrong miner's fee), the company cannot cancel the transaction, and the company shall not bear any responsibility for this.
The digital token management service provided by the company and SuperEx Super wallet does not include all existing digital tokens. Please do not use SuperEx Super wallet to operate any digital tokens that are not supported by SuperEx Super wallet.
- Your rights and obligations
(1) Create or import a wallet
Create or import wallets: You have the right to create and/or import wallets through SuperEx Super wallet on your mobile device, set wallet passwords and other information, and use your own wallet to transfer or to receive funds and other make other transactions on the blockchain through the SuperEx Super wallet application.
After the new version of this software is released, the old version of the software may not be available. The company does not guarantee the security, continued availability and corresponding customer service of the old version of the software. Please check and download the latest version at any time.
You shall bear the responsibility of properly keeping mobile devices, wallet passwords, private keys, mnemonics and other information. The company is not responsible for keeping the above information for users. You shall bear all risks, liabilities, losses and expenses arising from your loss of mobile device, active or passive disclosure, forgetting wallet password, private key, mnemonic words, or being attacked and defrauded by others.
SuperEx Super wallet information reminders. You understand and agree to follow the information prompts published by the company on the SuperEx Super wallet and operate in accordance with the content of the information prompts. Otherwise, all risks, responsibilities, losses, expenses, etc. caused by this shall be borne by you.
Provide information and files. If the company deems it necessary to obtain user-related information to comply with any applicable laws or regulations related to the use or operation of the SuperEx Super wallet, the user shall provide the information to the company in a timely manner in accordance with the company’s requirements and the user understands and accepts that the company can restrict, suspend or terminate your use of SuperEx Super wallet until you provide information that meets the company's requirements. The user promises to promptly inform the company of any changes in the files and information it provides to the company in accordance with this agreement, and without a written notice of any changes, the company has the right to consider the files and information provided by the user The content of the information is true, correct, not misleading, and has not changed.
(1) You know that the daily transfer limit and number of transactions you can use in the SuperEx Super wallet service may vary due to the country/region, regulatory requirements, transfer purpose, superex Super wallet risk control, identity verification and other reasons when you use the transfer service.
(2) You understand the "irrevocable" content based on blockchain operations. When you use the SuperEx Super wallet transfer function, you should bear the consequences caused by your mistakes (including but not limited to the wrong transfer address, and other issues).
(3) You understand that when using the SuperEx Super wallet service, the following situations may cause the transfer function to be unavailable, transfer "transaction failure" or "package timeout":
(a) Insufficient wallet balance;
(b) Insufficient transaction miner fees;
(c) Blockchain fails to execute smart contract code;
(d) Technological failures such as network and equipment;
(e) Blockchain network congestion, malfunctions and other reasons cause transactions to be abandoned;
(f) Your address or the address of the counterparty is identified as a special address, such as a high-risk address.
(4) You understand that SuperEx Super wallet only provides you with a transfer tool. After you use SuperEx Super wallet to complete the transfer, the company has completed all the obligations of the current service. The company does not bear any responsibility for other related disputes.
Announcement notice. SuperEx Super wallet will send you notifications through website announcements, message center information, pop-up prompts, or client notifications, such as notifying you of the transaction progress, or prompting you to perform related operations. Please pay attention any notifications you receive in time.
(1) The company temporarily does not charge you any form of service fee or handling fee, and the company will separately agree or announce rules when it needs to charge for certain services in the future;
(2) When you use the SuperEx Super wallet to transfer funds, you should pay a "miner fee" or network fee, the amount is determined by you and collected by the relevant blockchain network;
(3) You are aware that under certain circumstances (including but not limited to the "miner fee" or insufficient network fee you paid for the transfer during the transfer period, or the related blockchain network is unstable), your transfer operation may fail; In this case, even if your transfer operation is not completed, you will still be charged a miner fee by the relevant blockchain network;
- Risk warning
When using SuperEx Super wallet service, if you or your counterpart fails to comply with the operation tips and rules in the instructions, transactions and payment pages of this agreement or relevant websites, the company does not guarantee the smooth completion of the transaction, and the company will not be liable for any damages. If the foregoing situation occurs and the funds has been credited to your or your counterparty's SuperEx Super wallet or third-party wallet in advance, you understand the "irreversible" content of blockchain operation and the "irrevocable" characteristics of relevant transactions, and you and your counterparty shall bear the corresponding risks and consequences.
When you transfer digital tokens to other wallet addresses, you should determine by yourself whether the counterparty is a person with full civil capacity during the transaction and decide whether to transact with the counterparty or transfer funds to the counterparty.
During the transfer process, if there are abnormal information prompts such as "transaction failure" and "packaging timeout", you should reconfirm it through the official channel of the relevant blockchain system or other blockchain query tools to avoid repeated transfer; Otherwise, all losses and expenses arising therefrom shall be borne by you.
You understand that after you create or import a wallet on the SuperEx Super wallet, your private key, mnemonic words and other information are only stored in the current mobile device, not on the SuperEx Super wallet or our company’s server. You can follow the instructions provided by the SuperEx Super wallet to replace your mobile device with channels such as synchronizing the wallet. However, if you do not save or back up the wallet password, private key, mnemonics and other information and if your mobile device is lost, your digital tokens will be lost and the company will not be able to retrieve it for you. If you disclose your secrets when exporting, saving or backing up wallet passwords, private keys, mnemonics and other information, or if the device or server that saves or backs up the above information is hacked or controlled, your digital tokens will be lost, our company cannot retrieve it for you. Any and all losses arising from the foregoing circumstances shall be borne by you.
We recommend that you make a safe backup of your wallet’s wallet password, private key, mnemonic words and other information when creating or importing a wallet. We draw your attention, please do not use the following electronic backup channels: screenshots, emails, notepad applications in mobile phones, text messages, WeChat, QQ and other electronic backup channels. We recommend that you copy information such as mnemonics in a paper notebook, and you can also store your electronic data in a password manager.
We recommend that you make a safe backup of your wallet’s wallet password, private key, mnemonic words and other information when creating or importing a wallet. We remind you not to use the following electronic backup channels: screenshots, emails, notepad applications in mobile phones, text messages, WeChat, QQ and other electronic backup channels. We recommend that you copy information such as mnemonics in a paper notebook, and you can also store your electronic data in a password manager.
We recommend that you use the SuperEx Super wallet in a secure network environment to ensure that your mobile device is not jailbroken or rooted to avoid possible security risks.
Please be alert to fraud when using SuperEx Super wallet. Once you find any suspicious behavior, we encourage you to inform us as soon as possible.
- Change, interruption and termination of service
You understand and agree that the company may decide to provide some service functions temporarily, or suspend some service functions or open new service functions in the future. When we change the service, as long as you still use the SuperEx Super wallet, it means that you still agree to this agreement or the revised terms of this agreement.
You understand that the company will suspend the provision of services when the following circumstances occur (or completely terminate the services when the following circumstances occur):
(1) The operation of the SuperEx Super wallet is interrupted due to technical reasons such as equipment, blockchain system maintenance, upgrades, malfunctions, and communication interruptions;
(2) Due to force majeure factors such as typhoons, earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, power outages, wars or terrorist attacks, computer viruses, Trojan horses, hacker attacks, system instability or government actions, etc., the company cannot provide services or the company reasonably believes that there will be greater risks in continuing to provide services;
(3) Significant adverse changes in applicable laws or policies;
(4) Other situations that the company cannot control or reasonably foresee occurring.
The company can unilaterally suspend or terminate the user's use of part or all of the functions of the SuperEx Super wallet when the user encounters the following situations:
(1) The user dies;
(2) Misappropriating other's wallet information or mobile device;
(3) Fill in false personal information in SuperEx Super wallet;
(4) Refuse the mandatory update operation of SuperEx Super wallet;
(5) Use the SuperEx Super wallet open source code in violation of the third-party open source agreement or the regulations notified by the company;
(6) Use SuperEx Super wallet for illegal or criminal activities;
(7) Prevent other users from using SuperEx Super wallet normally;
(8) Falsely claim to be a staff member or manager of the company;
(9) Attack, invade, modify or use any other channels to threaten the normal operation of the company's computer system;
(10) Use SuperEx Super wallet to promote spam advertisements;
(11) Spread rumors and damage the goodwill of the company and SuperEx Super wallet; or
(12) Illegal conduct, other violations of this agreement, and circumstances where the company reasonably believes that the function should be suspended.
If the company changes, suspends, or terminates the service, you have the right to export your wallet and other information within a reasonable time.
- Your statement and guarantee
You should abide by the laws and regulations of the country or region where you live, and must not use the SuperEx Super wallet for any illegal purpose, nor use any illegal channels to use the SuperEx Super wallet.
You must not use the SuperEx Super wallet to engage in any illegal or criminal activities, including but not limited to:
(1) Endangering the national security of the country or region where you live, leaking state secrets, subverting state power, and undermining national unity;
(2) Engaging in any illegal and criminal acts, including but not limited to money laundering, illegal fund-raising, etc.;
(3) By using any automated program, software, engine, web crawler, web page analysis tool, data mining tool or similar tool to access the company's services, collect or process the content provided by the company, and intervene or attempt to interfere with any user;
(4) Providing any gambling information or using any channels to induce others to participate in gambling;
(5) Invading others’ SuperEx Super wallet and stealing digital tokens;
(6) Conducting transactions that are inconsistent with the transaction content declared by the counterparty, or transactions that are not true;
(7) Engaging in any act that infringes or may infringe upon the SuperEx Super wallet service system and data;
(8) Other actions that the company has justified reasons to consider inappropriate.
You understand and agree that if you violate relevant laws (including but not limited to customs and/or tax regulations) or the provisions of this agreement, resulting in any loss, claim from any third party or punishment by any administrative department, you shall compensate the company, including reasonable attorney fees.
You promise to pay the company's service fees (if any) on time, otherwise the company has the right to suspend the services provided to you.
- Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
The company is only responsible for the obligations listed in this agreement.
You understand and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by the law, the company can only provide SuperEx Super wallet services in accordance with the current technological standards and conditions. The company is not responsible for the failure of SuperEx Super wallet to provide services due to any of the following reasons:
(1) The SuperEx Super wallet system is down for maintenance or upgrade;
(2) Force majeure reasons such as typhoons, earthquakes, floods, lightning or terrorist attacks
(3) Your mobile device's hardware and software, communication lines, and power supply lines are malfunctioning;
(4) You operate improperly or use the company's services without using the company's authorized or approved channels;
(5) Due to computer viruses, Trojan horses, malicious program attacks, network congestion, system instability, system or equipment failures, communication failures, power failures, bank or government actions, etc.;
(6) Any other reasons not caused by the company.
The company shall not be liable for any of the following situations:
(1) The user’s digital tokens are lost due to the loss of your mobile device, deleting and not backing up the SuperEx Super wallet, forgetting and not backing up the wallet password, private key, and mnemonics;
(2) Your digital tokens are lost because you have disclosed your wallet password, private key, mnemonics, or borrowed, transferred or authorized others to use your own mobile device or SuperEx Super wallet, or failed to download the SuperEx application through the company’s official channel or not using the SuperEx Super wallet application through secure channels;
(3) Loss of digital tokens caused by your misoperation (including but not limited to problems such as your wrong transfer address);
(4) Loss of your digital tokens caused by misoperations due to your lack of understanding of blockchain technology;
(5) Deviation occurs in the company's copy of users' transaction records on the blockchain due to system lag, blockchain system instability and other reasons;
You understand that the company may provide services to you and your counterparty at the same time or have an affiliate or other interest-related relationship, and you agree to expressly exempt any actual or potential conflicts of interest for such actions that may exist by the company. This is not a way to claim that the company has legal flaws in the provision of services, nor does it aggravate the company's responsibility or duty of care.
The company does not provide the following forms of guarantee:
(1) The services provided by the company will meet all your needs;
(2) Any technology, products, services, information or other materials that you obtain through the company's services will meet your expectations;
(3) The timeliness, accuracy, completeness and reliability of the digital token market transaction information captured by the company from third-party exchanges;
(4) Your counterparty on the SuperEx Super wallet will promptly perform its obligations in the transaction agreement reached with you.
In any case, the company’s total liability for breach of contract shall not exceed the market value of 1 Ether; or EUR 100, whichever is higher.
You understand that SuperEx Super wallet is only used as a tool for users to manage digital tokens and display transaction information. The company does not provide services such as legal, tax or investment advice. You should seek advice from professionals in law, taxation, and investment by yourself, and the company is not responsible for any investment loss, data loss, etc. you incur while using our service.
You understand that in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws and regulations, we may change our user access standards from time to time to limit the scope and channels for providing services to specific users.
- Other terms
Not transferable. Subject to the terms of this agreement, only you (and not others) have the right to claim against us for claims related to the use of the service. You may not transfer, trade, or attempt to transfer or trade your rights to the claim. Any such transfer is invalid, and we do not assume any obligations or responsibilities to the transferee.
Intellectual property right. SuperEx Super wallet is an application developed and owned by our company. The intellectual property rights of any content (including this agreement, announcements, articles, videos, audio, pictures, files, information, materials, trademarks or logos) displayed in the SuperEx Super wallet belong to the company or third-party right holders.
Users can only use the SuperEx Super wallet application and its contents for the purpose of holding and managing digital tokens. Without the prior written consent of the company or third-party right holders (or the permission of the relevant open source agreement), no one may use, modify, decompile, copy, publicly disseminate, change, distribute, issue or publicly publish the above-mentioned applications and content (including SuperEx Super wallet open source code). This agreement shall not be deemed as granting you any intellectual property rights, including the right to use any information, pictures, user interface, logo, trademark, business name, network function variable name or copyright related to us or the service for any purpose.
Non-waiver. Any act that we fail to implement this agreement or claim to you our rights, claims or causes of action under this agreement shall not be regarded as a waiver of our right to claim any rights, claims or causes of action against you.
(1) The use of the services under this agreement does not include taxes ("taxable amounts") applicable to, incurred, and related to your use of this service in any jurisdiction.
(2) You are responsible for determining any tax payable, and reporting, withholding, collecting, reporting and paying the correct tax payable to the appropriate tax authority. You shall bear all penalties, claims, fines, penalties and other responsibilities arising from your failure to complete or perform any of your tax-related obligations.
(3) We are not responsible for determining any tax payable, nor are we responsible for reporting, withholding, collecting, reporting and paying the correct tax payable to the appropriate tax authority.
Legal application and dispute resolution:
(1) This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Malta and shall be interpreted accordingly.
(2) For any disputes arising from or related to this agreement (including any issues concerning its existence, validity, and termination), both parties shall first seek a settlement. If the dispute remains unresolved within 30 days after the start of the settlement process, both parties shall submit the dispute to the Hong Kong International Arbitration Center and agree to follow the Hong Kong International Arbitration Center’s then effective arbitration rules (this rule is deemed to be incorporated by reference) and the place of arbitration is in Hong Kong.
Independence and partial invalidity:
(1) When any part of this agreement is deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable by any legislation binding this agreement, it will only be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable within that scope (and shall not be further extended). For the avoidance of doubt, the remainder of this agreement will continue to be effective and remain fully effective.
(2) According to the laws of any jurisdiction, the circumstances in which any provision of this agreement is deemed illegal, invalid or unenforceable shall not affect the determination of the provision as legal, effective or enforceable under the laws of other jurisdictions, nor shall it affect the legality, validity or enforceability of other provisions of this agreement.
Translation of this agreement. Any translations (if any) of this agreement are provided for the convenience of users only, and there is no intention to modify the English version of this agreement. If there is a conflict between the English version of this agreement and the non-English version, the English version shall prevail.
You should fully understand and abide by all relevant laws, regulations and rules in your jurisdiction and the use of services.
If you encounter any problems while using the service, you can contact us by submitting a response in the SuperEx Super wallet.
All users can view this agreement in the SuperEx Super wallet. The company encourages you to check this agreement every time you visit the SuperEx Super wallet.
This agreement will enter into force on December 31, 2021.
For matters not covered in this agreement, you shall comply with the announcements and relevant rules updated by the company from time to time.
(a) Entering or using our website or mobile application ("App") and services.
(b) Providing us with your personal information, regardless of the medium through which it is provided.
The company recommends that you carefully read and understand the entire content of this policy before using the application. Important information including the disclaimer and other terms will be reflected in bold. The definitions of keywords in this policy are consistent with the company's "SuperEx Super wallet Service Agreement". If the definitions or terms used in this policy are inconsistent with those in the "SuperEx Super wallet Service Agreement", this policy shall prevail.
By providing us with your personal information, you agree to our collection, use, disclosure (including transmission) and processing of your personal information in accordance with the provisions of this policy. If you do not accept this policy, please do not provide us with any personal information.
This policy can be updated by our company online at any time without notice. The updated policy becomes effective as soon as it is published on our app and replaces the original policy. The revised policy will immediately apply to the personal information you provide to us. If you do not accept the revised terms, please stop using the app immediately, and your continued use of the app will be deemed to have accepted the revised policy.
- What information do we collect about you
We will collect your mobile device information, operation records, transaction records, wallet address and other personal information.
You understand: Your wallet password, private key, and mnemonic words on the app are not stored or synchronized to our company’s server. The company does not provide services to retrieve your wallet password, private key, and mnemonic words.
We may request to collect more personal information from you so that you can use certain functions on the app. If you do not agree to provide such personal information, it will be deemed that you have given up using certain functions of the application.
To the extent permitted by laws and regulations, the company may collect and use your personal information in the following situations without your authorization:
(1) Related to national security and national defense security;
(2) Related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
(3) Related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial, and execution of judgments;
(4) The personal information collected is in the public domain;
(5) Collect your personal information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
(6) Necessary for maintaining service safety and compliance, such as discovering and handling product and service failures;
(7) Other circumstances permitted by laws and regulations.
We collect information through the following channels:
(1) When you take the initiative to provide us with information, regardless of the reason;
(2) When you authorize us to obtain your information from a third party;
(3) You use our applications and services;
(4) When you contact or interact with our employees through various communication channels, such as social platforms, communication platforms, face-to-face meetings, telephone calls, emails, faxes and letters, etc.;
(5) When you have a transaction with us, contact us or ask us to contact you;
(6) When you request to subscribe to our mail;
(7) We copy all or part of your transaction records through the blockchain system. But your transaction records should be based on the records of the blockchain system.
- How we use your information
We will collect, use or disclose your personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
(1) Provide you with the products and/or services you request;
(2) Dealing with your relationship with us;
(3) Promote your experience;
(4) Confirm the correspondence between you and your wallet through the unique serial number of your mobile device;
(5) To send you important notices in a timely manner, such as software updates, service agreements and changes to the terms of this policy;
(6) Through the wallet address and the provided mobile device information, assist you in handling your questions, responses, complaints and requests;
(7) Inform you of our products, services, projects and activities;
(8) Resolve disputes, investigate any complaints, claims or disputes, or any actual or possible illegal behavior;
(9) Conduct internal audit, data analysis and research of the company;
(10) Analyze user behavior by tracking the user's application usage;
(11) Comply with laws, regulations and requirements with regulatory agencies;
(12) Comply with international laws and regulations regarding security and anti-money laundering or anti-terrorism requirements;
(13) Fulfill our obligations and contract terms and conditions; and/or
(14) Any reasonable purpose related to the aforementioned purpose.
If you agree, we will use your personal information from time to time for other purposes, such as to inform you of the latest events, offers and promotions launched by our strategic partners or affiliates.
- How do you control your information
You have the following autonomous control rights over your personal information in the app:
You can import your other wallets into the application through the channel of synchronizing the wallet, or import your wallet in the application into other digital token management wallets. The application will show you the information of the imported wallet.
You understand that you can modify your digital token types, transfer funds and collect payments through the content of the "Assets" section.
You know that in the "Profile" section of the application, you can freely choose to perform the following operations:
You understand that you and we have no control over whether your transaction records are public, because based on the open source content of the blockchain transaction system, your transaction records are open and transparent in the entire blockchain system.
- We may share or transmit your information
We will store your personal information for business and legal purposes.
Without your consent, we will not sell, trade or transfer your personal information to third parties.
If you agree to our disclosure of your personal information to strategic partners or related parties, we may disclose your personal information to these entities. These entities will only use your personal information for the purposes you have agreed to.
You agree that we may disclose or share your personal information with the following third parties:
(1) Service providers and data processors who represent us and provide services to us, such as KYC inspections, accounting, data processing or management services, website hosting, maintenance and operation services, email information services, analysis services, payment transactions processing, marketing, etc.; and
(2) Our consultants and professional consultants (such as accountants, lawyers, auditors).
(3) The members of our group, including our subsidiaries, holding companies and jointly controlled companies, including their respective contractors, affiliates, employees or representatives.
(4) Entities related to any financing, acquisition or dissolution procedures that involve the disclosure of some or all of our business or assets.
(5) Law enforcement agencies and authorities, officials, regulatory agencies or other third parties in order to comply with any law, court order, subpoena or government request.
If we need to transfer your personal information to any other country for the above purposes, we will obtain your consent and ensure that the recipient of the personal information has the same level of personal information protection measures as ours. If there is no personal information protection law applicable to the relationship between us and you in these countries or regions, we will sign a legally enforceable agreement with the recipient of personal information.
Without your prior consent, the company will not share or transfer your personal information to any third party, except in the following cases:
(1) The personal information collected is disclosed to the public by yourself;
(2) The collected personal information is collected from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure, etc.;
(3) Provide or implement this policy in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws and regulations, legal procedures, administrative or judicial organs to protect our or other parties' rights, property or safety;
(4) When it comes to mergers and acquisitions, if it involves the transfer of personal information, the company will require the recipient of personal information to continue to accept the constraints of this policy.
- Automatic data collection technology
We use automatic data collection technology in our apps. For example:
(1) Cookies (or browser cookies). Cookies are small text files set by the operator of a website or application to identify your browser or device. We may use cookie technology on our apps to store and track information, such as the number and frequency of use of users, user distribution, and users' online preferences. Cookies do not capture information that can identify you, but the information they collect can help us analyze the usage of the application to improve your experience. You can turn off cookies in your browser settings. However, this may affect the functionality of the application.
(2) Network analysis. Web analytics is a method of collecting and evaluating the behavior of visitors to web pages and mobile applications. This includes analyzing traffic patterns, such as determining the frequency of visits to certain functions of a website or mobile application, or to understand the information or services that visitors are most interested in. Our application uses network analysis services provided by third-party tools.
- How do we protect your information
If the company ceases operations, the company will stop continuing to collect your personal information and take measures to delete or anonymize the personal information it holds within a reasonable period of time.
In order to protect your personal information, the company will take data security technical measures to improve internal compliance standards, add internal employee information security training, and set security access permissions for relevant data to protect your private information.
We will send you information about information security in the "Message Center" of the SuperEx Super wallet, and update the information on wallet usage and information protection from time to time for your reference.
- Protection of minors
We have made the following special agreement to protect minors under the age of 18:
Minors should use the company's related services under the guidance of their parents or guardians.
We recommend that parents and guardians of minors should instruct minors to use the app on the premise of reading this policy, "SuperEx Super wallet Service Agreement" and our other relevant rules.
This application will protect the confidentiality and security of minors’ personal information in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
You confirm that after you access third-party webpages, applications or smart contracts, this policy will no longer apply to the third-party's collection, use, disclosure, and transmission of your personal information. The company cannot guarantee that such third-party websites, applications or smart contracts will take reasonable security protection measures.
You will be solely responsible for the use of such third-party websites, applications, and/or smart contracts, and you agree that third-party websites, applications, or smart contracts collect, use, disclose, and transmit your personal information, causing you to suffer losses or damages, you shall not ask our company to bear responsibility.
You confirm and accept that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, the company will try to take reasonable measures based on the principles of “according to the status quo”, “availability”, and “no guarantee of flawlessness” under the current technological standards. Security measures protect your personal information to avoid information leakage, tampering or damage. The company uses wireless channels to transmit data. For this reason, the company cannot ensure the privacy and security of data transmitted via wireless networks.
You need to fully understand and abide by all relevant laws, regulations and rules in your jurisdiction and the use of the company's services.
The validity, interpretation, change, implementation and dispute resolution of this policy and its revised version shall be subject to Maltese law. If there is no relevant legal provisions, international business practices and/or industry practices shall apply. If any disputes arise between you and our company regarding this policy, they should first be settled through friendly negotiation. If the negotiation fails, either party can submit it to the Hong Kong International Arbitration Center for arbitration in Hong Kong.
Any translated version of this policy is provided for the convenience of users only, and there is no intention to modify the terms of this policy.
This policy will apply from December 31, 2021.
For matters not covered in this policy, you need to abide by the announcements and relevant rules updated by the company from time to time.