Once the withdrawal is completed, the digital assets will be owned by the address of the other party. It is recommended that you do a good job of identifying fraud and beware of various forms of fraud. The scam routines are as follows:
1. Get in touch: Add to the group through social platforms.
- Gaining trust: Arbitrarily claiming to cooperate with various large-scale platforms, pretending to be official personnel, etc. to gain trust.
- High-volume incentives: Induce in the form of "brick-moving arbitrage", "high rebates", "operations with orders", and "increasing interest by depositing coins", coupled with the incentives of group friends to keep gaining orders.
- Common investment types: including new currency investment (actually a stand-alone currency, not online on other mainstream exchanges), ICO, gambling, MLM currency, fund disk, deposit currency and interest-generating investment types. Once withdrawn, the assets cannot be transferred back.
Security reminder: Any unauthorized claim to be a SuperEx partner or impersonation of the identity of SuperEx official personnel is suspected of fraud. Be alert to various forms of fraud such as investment and gambling.
“Pretend to be your friend” scam
- Obtain trust: impersonate or steal friends' social accounts.
- Fraud method: borrow money from you for reasons such as loan, turnover, etc., and refuse to confirm the identity by video or voice in the process. Once you withdraw coins carelessly, you will be scammed successfully.
- Gaining trust: impersonate or steal friends' social accounts.
- Fraud method: borrow money from you for reasons such as loan, turnover, etc., and refuse to confirm the identity by video or voice in the process. Once you withdraw coins carelessly, you will be successfullyscammed.
Security reminder: While withdrawing coins to a friend, please confirm that the other party is your friend.
Off-platform transaction fraud
Gaining trust: Gaining trust through the identity of online dating, online friending, investment teacher, etc.
Fraud method 1: Non-payment for over-the-counter transactions. For off-platform transactions, it is agreed that the ryptocurrency will be paid first, and the buyer will not pay after you withdraw the cryptocurrency.
Fraud method 2: Over-the-counter transactions do not send coins. For off-platform transactions, it is agreed that the cryptocurrency will be paid first, and the seller did not give the cryptocurrency after you paid.
Fraud method 3: Over-the-counter transactions are counterfeit cryptocurrency. For off-platform transactions, it is agreed that the cryptocurrency will be paid first, and after you have paid, the seller will deposit the fake USDT (USDT issued by a non-Tether company).
Fraud method 4: Sell order of counterfeit coins. In the early stage, based on the transaction limit and other reasons, the small deposit order sent to you to sell on behalf of the platform. Later, after scamming a large amount of funds, deposit fake USDT (USDT issued by non-Tether companies).
Security reminder: Do not trade privately outside the platform.
Counterfeit cryptocurrency fraud - Fake ET
. Gain trust: form a Telegram group similar to the [SuperEx official brick arbitrage group] for fraud.
- Fraud method: Under the guise of "brick arbitrage", users are induced to transfer personal ETH to a certain wallet. Promise to transfer ET to users in proportion. The actual transfer is fake "ET" (not officially issued by SuperEx) to defraud user assets.
Security reminder: Please refer to the official announcement for information about platform activities.