Reason 1: In countries or regions not supported by this platform, SMS services for mobile phone numbers are temporarily unavailable.
Reason 2: Mobile phone security software interception (for smartphone users who have installed security software).
Tip: Please open the mobile security software, temporarily turn off the block function and try to obtain the verification code again.
Reason 3: The SMS gateway is congested or abnormal
Action: When the SMS gateway is congested or abnormal, sent SMS will be delayed or lost. It is recommended to contact the mobile phone operator to verify or try to obtain it again later.
Reason 4: The frequency of sending SMS verification codes is too fast
Tip: It is caused by the too fast frequency of you click to send SMS verification code. it is recommended that you try the operation again after a period of time.
Reason 5: Your current environment has poor signal or no signal
Tips: The short message cannot be received or the short message is delayed. It is most likely due to poor or no signal. It is recommended that you change to a better signal position and try again.
You need to charge your mobile phone number, mobile phone storage is full, text messages in the trash can, etc. may cause you to not receive the text message verification code.
Email cannot receive the verification code, which may be caused by the following reasons, please try to obtain the verification code again according to the corresponding operation prompts.
- Please make sure that the email address you filled in during registration is correct;
- Please try to find it in your spam or other folders;
- Check whether the mail client is receiving and sending normally;
- Try to choose mainstream mailboxes like Gmail, QQ, Outlook, etc.;
- It may be due to a network delay. We suggest you wait and check your email again. The verification code is valid within 15 minutes;
- If you still do not receive the email, it may be blocked. You need to add the variable name of the SuperEx mail function to the whitelist of the variable name of the mail function, and then try to get the mail again.
Safe senders that need to be added to the whitelist (whitelist of variable names for mailbox functions):
After the whitelist is successfully set, some email service providers need a certain time to take effect. It is recommended to try again after ten minutes and go to the email verification code.
If you try the above methods and still cannot receive SMS, it may be that you have pulled the SMS interface into the blacklist, and you can contact online customer service to solve it.