1. In order to properly deal with trading anomalies, prevent and resolve market risks on SuperEx exchanges in a timely manner, safeguard the order of trading and maintain market stability, SuperEx will manage users trading behavior and, if abnormal trading behavior is found, may initiate abnormal trading behavior processing procedures and take corresponding management measures for users of abnormal trading.
2. The abnormal trading conditions mentioned in this article refer to the conditions that cause or may cause some or all of SuperEx transactions to fail to proceed normally.
3. When a user participates in a transaction under one of the following circumstances, it will be considered as an abnormal trading behavior:
3.1 Multiple self-buying and self-selling transactions with oneself as the trading object or multiple transactions between users within a group of effectively controlled linked accounts with each other as counterparties (self-trading), including but not limited to single or multiple trading accounts with the same source of funds, the same IP, synchronized trading behavior, and other abnormal behavior.
Single or multiple effectively controlled linked accounts using trading means such as matching and trading methods to manipulate market prices; multiple transactions between customers within a single or multiple effectively controlled linked accounts with each other as counterparties.
3.2 Behaviors that issue trading orders by means of programmed trading, which may affect the security of the SuperEx exchange system or the normal trading order;
4. Other circumstances determined by SuperEx Exchange.
5. Abnormal trading behavior processing
In order to ensure the security of the SuperEx trading market, if the user has one of the abnormal trading behaviors listed in this announcement, SuperEx can take the following measures for the abnormal trading account without any notice:
5.1 Require users to report transactions;
5.2 Restricting the opening and closing positions. If the user with abnormal trading behaviour still has open positions, they will be automatically closed by the system;
5.3 Restricting the withdrawal and deposit of funds from the account;
5.4 Closing the account and forfeiting the remaining assets;
5.5 Other measures that can be taken according to the operational rules of the exchange.
Users participating in SuperEx trading should abide by the laws and regulations and the operational rules of the exchange, and must accept the reasonable management and monitoring of their trading behavior by the exchange, and consciously regulate their trading behavior.
SuperEx has the right to seek fair and legal remedies for abnormal trading behaviors, including but not limited to restricting all trading activities of abnormal trading accounts. SuperEx will not be held responsible for any economic losses caused by suspected violations of these rules.
6. These rules are subject to final interpretation by SuperEx Exchange.
7. These rules shall come into effect on May 19, 2022.